Kambil Plastics produces quality plastic and nylon packaging materials for industrial and commercial use. We guarantee our customers the most cost-effective and on time solutions for their flexible packaging requirements with special emphasis given to quality. Our innovation and commitment to quality can be found in every aspect of our manufacturing process.
To be the number one innovative packaging solution provider/partner in West Africa that enhances our customer’s business results.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Strive to achieve consistent product quality for clients.
- Recruit and retain skilled staff in production and commercial.
- Increase brand awareness and customer acceptance.
- Provide clients with the latest development in packaging designs and work with them to improve their packing structure.
- Remain socially and ethically responsible in all our business practices.
Kambil Plastics is a Nigerian based manufacturing company that is made up of a strong management team with experience in Multinational and local companies. The company has a combined experience of 28 years in manufacturing, marketing, strategic planning, human resources and financial control functions.
Kambil Plastics is a company that is committed to performing its business operations in a sustainable manner. We have a motto within the company of Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. We recognize our responsibility towards the environment, our employees and the community that we operate in. We practice our corporate responsibility by;
- Recycling all our excess waste products within the factory to avoid polluting the environment we operate in while being considerate of the community we operate in.
- Ensuring our employees are constantly in their safety gears while production is going on.
- Engaging the employees in identifying and implementing programs to reduce the use of resources in our production process without compromising quality.
Kambil Plastics Limited is located at Block C, Plot 38¹ Babaginda Road, Amuwo Odofin Industrial/Commercial Scheme, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos. This area has many advantages for despatching and receiving, including: manpower, access to Apapa port, road accessibility to major industrial estate clusters.